President of Chinese Ultrasound Doctor’s Association (CUDA); Chairman of Ultrasonic Committee of Residents Standardization Training of Chinese Medical Doctor’s Association (CMDA)
- PhD Tutor and Professor of Capital Medical University, Special Interests: Ultrasound Medical
- Chairman of Ultrasonic Committee of Residents Standardization Training of Chinese Medical Doctor’s Association (CMDA)
- Associate Director of Beijing Ultrasound Medicine Association, Chinese Medical Association
- Vice-Chairman of China Medical Imaging Technology Research Association
- Chairman of Ultrasound Branch of China Medical Imaging Technology Research Association
- Associate editor of Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging Technology
- Editor of Chinese Journal of Ultrasonography
- Expert of National and Beijing Progress Prize in Scientific and the National Natural Science Foundation of China
Dr. Wen He has presided over 5 national scientific research funds and 7 provincial-level funds; He has published more than 100 academic papers including 30 Science Citation Index (SCI) papers; Organized and presided over the development of China’s interventional ultrasound guidelines, vascular ultrasound guidelines, breast and thyroid ultrasound guidelines, musculoskeletal ultrasound guidelines, ultrasound contrast guidelines; He is the editor-in-chief of the 13th Five-Year Plan for Postgraduate Planning of the National Health and Family Planning Commission; He has written five books about ultrasound application area.
He standardizes the ultrasound examination focus on vascular and contrast agent ultrasound in vascular application. Special Interests: microwave ablation for lung and liver cancer; transcranial contrast-enhanced diagnosis of cerebral ischemia and hemorrhagic disease.